Saying It Well...

Khrystine's favorite quotes


"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."— Mark Twain

Modern Muse

Modern Muse
Adriana Lima in Elle Magazine

Saturday, March 01, 2008

A New Blog!

I have found a new blog that I enjoy reading. It is Stuff White People Like. I don't yet know whether I agree with all the writer says, but it's pretty funny none the less.
Try it out and let me know what you think!
PS The post for February 28th says Spanish is a poor substitute for French. Perhaps this is only an eastern thing? In the western US, in my experience, everyone speaks at least a little Spanish. Am I thinking correctly?

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

Hey, I'm yet to check this out and didn't want to post until I had, but just so you don't think no one is reading, here I am! Post more!

JoAnna said...

That's hillarious. I love it!

mudderbear said...

I'm confused....thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

time for a new post.... I keep checking though... not that you have much time anymore...