Saying It Well...

Khrystine's favorite quotes


"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."— Mark Twain

Modern Muse

Modern Muse
Adriana Lima in Elle Magazine

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Devil's Feathers

Devil's Feathers Devil's Feathers by David Chacko


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really enjoyed this book. It is fast-paced and entertaining, but well written enough to be far from a guilty pleasure. I can see this ending up on PBS' Masterpiece Mystery someday.

I was also excited to find out that there are other stories about Onur Levent, as his character was by far the most interesting part of the story. The plot may or may not be somewhat predictable, I for one was more interested in Levent's process.

So while this book is not life changing, it is perfect summer reading for the reader who is bored with chick lit and typical mystery novels. I will definitely read Chacko again.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Khrys, you rock! You keep making me want to read something... :)